Friday, August 21, 2009

Life is Good

Why is it every time that I go to the gym in the morning, I feel FABULOUS that day? You would think I would remember that feeling all the time, and it would encourage me to go to the gym all the time! I guess that's not an uncommon feeling though. Anyway, my doctor told me yesterday that my weight looked really good for being 25 weeks preggers, and that made me feel really great, so that too encouraged me to continue with the gym. It doesn't hurt that it's also good ME time, even if I am sweating.

Life is also good because I am just LOVING the blogging job. I mean, for real. My new goal is to write five articles a week right now while I can. It is just so much fun, and I can't get over how popular it's getting. I had an old friend from Mandeville (well, she was actually a counselor with me at Robindel back in the day), but she contacted me to tell me about her business. Her and her mom went into business making baby clothing and monogramming it. I checked out her website, and it is ADORABLE things (that I will most likely end up spending tons of money on). She's such a sweetheart, and she loved my blog - so she's sending me some "freebies" for me to try out so I can blog about her company. How cool is that?? I can't wait to see what she sends, and I am even more excited to write about a company when I know the owner.

If you want to check out her website before the article hits my blog, it's http://nolababybowtique.blogspot.com/. I'll keep it on both my blogs too in case you ever want to come back to it. Great stuff for VERY reasonable prices.

So, I am really feeling this blogging gig. All this writing I have been doing makes me feel so....relaxed and released. Purpose. I mean, I know I have purpose when I am running a household and raising my little angel, but it's like I feel like I still have a brain being home all day. I can at least get SOME use out of this journalism degree I worked so hard for. Plus I feel like I have this obligation to mothas all around the world to let them know about what products are out there. Every time I love an item or hate an item, I am always emailing my friends with babies to tell them about it. Now I can just run to my blog. It's a great refuge.

Anyway, I'm having a great Friday (if you couldn't already tell), and I guess I should put it to rest. Thanks to all my readers on ALL my blogs. I hope I can entertain you in some way, shape or form!

Angelle

No comments: