Sunday, November 2, 2008

Election 2008

I am SO ready for this election to be over!! The commercials are driving me nuts...not just the McCain and Obama commercials, but the local commercials as well. They are so vindictive! I voted last week during early voting. I'm off from school for Election Day, so I surely don't want to spend my day off waiting in line! It was great to vote early...there was no line at all! Now, I will say I have been enjoying the Saturday Night Live skits during the election...I don't normally watch SNL anymore (I mean, its just not the same anymore), but I like Tina Fey as Sarah Palin, and since I've been so into this election, the satire is refreshing!


I'm so not going to get into my political views on here because its just not that kind of blog, but I am very excited for Tuesday. Either way, history will be made. Bart has got me listening to AM talk radio and watching all the coverage, but I'm kinda glad. It's nice to be informed. Guess we will know one way or another by Tuesday. Woohoo!

P.S. If you're reading this and you HAVEN'T voted yet, GET OUT THERE AND VOTE ON TUESDAY!! Your vote DOES make a difference either way!!

No comments: